How Will You Feel…
Being Known as a
Confident, Charismatic, Communicator?
You can find out – because these are skills that can be acquired. They are not inborn qualities that – you either have or you don’t – these are personality traits that can be learned.
Many of you already have most of the skills and talents it takes to be a “good speaker”…
But, if you are looking to:
– Wow your audience with a powerful speech
– Deliver a perfect pitch
– Give the best presentation
You are looking to be a GREAT SPEAKER, and that takes
MBVM preparation…Mind – Body – Voice – Message.
I believe that your speaking style should be as unique as you – it is the only way to express your authentic self – and your ultimate success as a communicator depends upon it.
Coaching is not ‘one size fits all’ advice
This is why I take a completely Individualized Approach to coaching.
As your coach we will:
– Clarify what matters most to you
– Build a firm foundation with Stage Presence
– Create your MBVM framework
– Find authentic, impactful language that works well when spoken by You
– Design a delivery that showcases the…Confident, Charismatic, Communicator…You have Become
When you start developing new public speaking methods and skills – it may feel uncomfortable at first – you may feel awkward – you may feel like you look awkward but learning any new skill and behaviour often feels this way. No one learned how to be a GREAT SPEAKER sitting in the audience so…
If you want your Speech, Pitch or Presentation to be the one they use as an example of what a GREAT SPEAKER sounds like…